Acoustic Solid 311 Metal TurntableFebruary 16, 2023
Acoustic Solid 110 Metal TurntableFebruary 16, 2023
Acoustic Solid 111 Acrylic Turntable
$2,420.00 – $5,140.00
Simple beauty combined with the latest cutting-edge technology
The aluminum line from Acoustic Solid offers you listening pleasure in absolute perfection. High-quality, functional and simply beautiful!
With its wide range of models, the Aluminum Line provides every HiFi and music lover with exactly the chronograph-quality turntable that ideally suits their system. Each of these turntables sets top standards in its respective price class. All turntables in the series also offer a wide range of expansion options, for example with a second or even third tonearm base, a double substructure, or the full expansion stage with a stand and separate motor and microcontroller column.
The crowning glory of this line is the Solid Royal model with the 733 turntable. The king among belt-driven turntables creates a sound quality in absolute high-end performance with the highest level of detail, which comes as close to the live concert experience as is currently technically feasible. The unique timbre fascinates with wide space, airy highs, impressive graduated tonal depths, and striking bass tones.
The Solid Edition model is slimmer in design, but still offers a wonderfully close-to-live, full-bodied, and brilliant sound quality. The same holds true for the filigree Solid Machine, which is unrivaled in its aesthetics. The Small Machine R is oriented on Bauhaus design and convinces with simplicity, no frills, and great performance. The 111 Metall model represents an independent quality class in the turntable sector in terms of sound and price.
2-year warranty on electrical components. 5-year warranty on bearing
- Construction principle Acoustically optimized drive form made of Plexiglas plate, 20 mm thick
- Edges polished all around
- Height adjustment via threaded spikes
- Decoupled via special metal felt discs
- Speed range Convenient speed changeover at the touch of a button 33.3, 45 rpm
- Fine adjustment + or – possible at any time at the touch of a button
- Ground stainless steel axle, cast liner and cast bearing base, base dampened and decoupled again with Teflon washers.
- Special resonance-optimized material with polished ceramic ball
- Drive Berger Lahr synchronous motor with belt drive Belt made of nylon silicone mixture
- Microprocessor controlled electronics
- Turntable Made of solid aluminum 6 kg turntable thickness 30 mm CNC precision turned and polished by hand
- Platter Pad Support mat made of felt
- 3mm Plexiglas support
- synchronization 0.08% (measured with Ortofon measuring computer)
- Electrical/Power Supply 240 volt 47-63 heart 0.4 ampere output 32 volt 0.46 ampere maximum
- Switching power supply with IEC connector cable
- total weight 11 kg weight without tonearm
Rega Planar 2 Turntable$1,015.00
Clearaudio Innovation Basic Turntable$7,990.00 – $8,290.00
Component Hi Fi System 1