Acoustic Solid Wood Round TurntableFebruary 18, 2023
Acoustic Solid Machine Small R TurntableFebruary 18, 2023
Simple beauty combined with the latest cutting-edge technology
The aluminum line from Acoustic Solid offers you listening pleasure in absolute perfection. High-quality, functional and simply beautiful!
With its wide range of models, the Aluminum Line provides every HiFi and music lover with exactly the chronograph-quality turntable that ideally suits their system. Each of these turntables sets top standards in its respective price class. All turntables in the series also offer a wide range of expansion options, for example with a second or even third tonearm base, a double substructure, or the full expansion stage with a stand and separate motor and microcontroller column.
The crowning glory of this line is the Solid Royal model with the 733 turntable. The king among belt-driven turntables creates a sound quality in absolute high-end performance with the highest level of detail, which comes as close to the live concert experience as is currently technically feasible. The unique timbre fascinates with wide space, airy highs, impressive graduated tonal depths, and striking bass tones.
The Solid Edition model is slimmer in design, but still offers a wonderfully close-to-live, full-bodied, and brilliant sound quality. The same holds true for the filigree Solid Machine, which is unrivaled in its aesthetics. The Small Machine R is oriented on Bauhaus design and convinces with simplicity, no frills, and great performance. The 111 Metall model represents an independent quality class in the turntable sector in terms of sound and price.
2-year warranty on electrical components. 5-year warranty on bearing
- Construction principle Acoustically optimized drive form Base carrier plate 35 mm Ø 180mm and feet made of solid aluminum
- Resonance-optimized and decoupled via special Teflon discs and silicone mixture Dampers
- Height adjustment via threaded spikes, decoupled via special felt feet
- Speed range Convenient speed changeover at the touch of a button 33.3, 45 rpm
- Fine adjustment + or – possible at any time at the touch of a button
- Ground stainless steel axle, cast liner and cast bearing base,
- Special resonance-optimized material with polished ceramic ball
- Drive Berger Lahr synchronous motor with belt drive (2x)
- Belt made of nylon silicone mixture
- Microprocessor-controlled electronics
- Turntable Made of solid aluminum 6 kg turntable thickness 30 mm
- CNC precision turned and polished by hand
- Platter Pad Pad made of genuine leather
- 3mm plexiglass pad
- Synchronization 0.08% (measured with Ortofon measuring computer)
- Electrical/Power Supply 120 volt 47-63 heart 0.4 ampere
- Output 32 volt 0.46 ampere maximum
- switching power supply with IEC connector cable
- Total weight 24 kg weight without tonearm