USHER UA-50 Bookshelf SpeakersAugust 5, 2023
Simple beauty combined with the latest cutting-edge technology
The aluminum line from Acoustic Solid offers you listening pleasure in absolute perfection. High-quality, functional and simply beautiful!
With its wide range of models, the Aluminum Line provides every HiFi and music lover with exactly the chronograph-quality turntable that ideally suits their system. Each of these turntables sets top standards in its respective price class. All turntables in the series also offer a wide range of expansion options, for example with a second or even third tonearm base, a double substructure, or the full expansion stage with a stand and separate motor and microcontroller column.
The crowning glory of this line is the Solid Royal model with the 733 turntable. The king among belt-driven turntables creates a sound quality in absolute high-end performance with the highest level of detail, which comes as close to the live concert experience as is currently technically feasible. The unique timbre fascinates with wide space, airy highs, impressive graduated tonal depths, and striking bass tones.
The Vintage models would not be Acoustic Solid products if they did not also offer an outstanding sound. The manufactory ensures this through cutting-edge technology, the unswervingly smoothly rotating heavy drive, the precise tuning of all components, and the high-quality fitting, even from the entry-level class.
The deep, wide, and dynamic analog reproduction is vivid and authentic down to the finest details. The great stereophonic sound convinces even demanding listeners. The Vintage turntables thus open up an emotional musical enjoyment that is simply a pleasure.
2-year warranty on electrical components. 5-year warranty on bearing
- Sandwich Construction principle made of aluminum and stainless steel
- Platter polished aluminum 8kg, 40mm thick
- Resonance-optimized and decoupled via special Teflon discs and silicone mixture Dampers
- Height adjustment via threaded spikes, decoupled via special felt feet
- Speed range Convenient speed changeover at the touch of a button 33.3, 45 rpm
- Fine adjustment + or – possible at any time at the touch of a button
- Ground stainless steel axle, cast liner and cast bearing base,
- Special resonance-optimized material with polished ceramic ball
- Drive Berger Lahr synchronous motor with belt drive (2x)
- Belt made of nylon silicone mixture
- Microprocessor-controlled electronics
- CNC precision turned and polished by hand
- Platter Pad Pad made of genuine leather
- 3mm plexiglass pad
- Synchronization 0.08% (measured with Ortofon measuring computer)
- Electrical/Power Supply 120 volt 47-63 heart 0.4 ampere
- Output 32 volt 0.46 ampere maximum
- switching power supply with IEC connector cable
- Total weight 22 kg weight without tonearm