Acoustic Solid Wood Classic TurntableFebruary 18, 2023
Acoustic Solid 113 Bubinga TurntableFebruary 18, 2023
LIKE REALLY GOOD MUSIC
The Classic Line showcases Acoustic Solid’s cutting-edge technology in a timelessly elegant, highly aesthetic design that brings the classic vinyl record era back to life. The core of the frame consists of high-quality and particularly stable multiplex board, which is veneered with the finest real woods. Of course, with this line, the Swabian manufactory also realizes tonal highlights in a class of their own, which fully inspire music enthusiasts of all genres. This is due to the quality components manufactured in-house and the meticulous precision with which all components are processed and adjusted to each other.
With this line, you have a particularly wide selection of different models. The turntables also offer a wide range of options for individual expansion stages to suit your whim, mood, and investment requirements. Even in the entry-level price range, you can treat yourself to outstanding sound quality that meets the highest demands.
Every single wooden body is lacquered by hand and with the care cultivated by our manufactory. Whether you prefer your record player in high gloss with piano lacquer, silk matt, in a wooden outfit, black, or in color: The surface is always permanently protected and retains its visual quality for many years.
It is said that true beauty is the result of the perfect mix of attractive appearance, character, and inner values — this can also be applied to machines built to make music sound as perfect as possible. At Acoustic Solid, we value beautiful design combined with cutting-edge technology for inspiring sound quality. The HiFi turntables in our Classic Line, for example, deliver a timbre of unique naturalness, with crystal-clear highs and precise bass tones. See, hear, and experience it for yourself.
- Construction principle Acoustically optimized drive form made of birch multiplex, 40 mm thick,
top surface painted in walnut with a satin finish.
- Height adjustment via threaded spikes, decoupled via special metal felt discs
- Speed range Convenient speed changeover at the touch of a button 33.3, 45 rpm
- Fine adjustment + or – possible at any time at the touch of a button
- Ground stainless steel axle, cast liner and cast bearing floor, dampened and decoupled again with Teflon washers.
- Special resonance-optimized material with polished ceramic ball
- Drive Berger Lahr synchronous motor with belt drive Belt, made of nylon silicone mixture
- Microprocessor controlled electronics
- Turntable Made of solid aluminum 6 kg platter thickness 30 mm CNC precision turned, hand-polished
- Platter Pad Pad made of genuine leather, 3mm plexiglass pad
- Synchronization 0.08% (measured with Ortofon measuring computer)
- Electrical/Power Supply 240 volt 47-63 heart 0.4 ampere
- Output 32 volt 0.46 ampere maximum
- Switching power supply with IEC connector cable
- Total weight 19 kg weight without tonearm