Cambridge Audio EVO 150 Streaming AmplifierApril 12, 2021
Modwright Instruments LS 36.5 Tube LinestageApril 20, 2021
Tomorrow’s hi-fi, today
With Evo 75, we’ve brought your audio past and present into the future. With outstanding Hypex NCore Class D amplification and our class-leading StreamMagic music streaming platform onboard – all you need to do is add speakers to enjoy superb high-resolution audio quality from one elegant, discreet box.
And thanks to its suite of digital and analogue inputs, as well as its high-quality digital-to-analogue convertor, Evo can be the heart of your hi-fi system for years to come.
Thanks to its suite of digital and analogue inputs, Evo is ready for you to add your favourite sources – a turntable, say, or CD player – and build a wider system. Even video sources can join in – just connect your TV’s HDMI ARC output to Evo’s ARC input.
No matter where your music’s coming from, Evo will make it sound its best.
Easy to set up, easy to use
It couldn’t be simpler. Plug Evo into the mains, wire it to your speakers. Then fire up your favourite music streaming service on a smartphone, tablet or wherever and connect to Evo using the app, Bluetooth or Evo’s built-in streaming service support. Pick a tune, press ‘play’ and adjust the volume to your taste.
Thanks to Evo’s big 6.8in high resolution display, you can even enjoy bright, clear and detailed album artwork when you’re listening to a streaming service.
The StreamMagic app offers comprehensive control of the entire Evo system, plus access to the world’s most popular and highest-quality music streaming services. It’s clear, logical and stable – so Evo will do precisely what you want it to, rapidly and accurately, from wherever you are in your home.
Of course, you might prefer the app of your favourite music streaming service – if that’s your preference, no problem. Evo will be just as responsive to your inputs and commands.
- POWER OUTPUT 75W into 8 Ohms
- AMPLIFICATION Class-D Hypex Ncore®
- DAC ESS Sabre ES9016K2M
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20Hz – 20kHz +0/-3dB
- ANALOGUE AUDIO INPUTS 1 x RCA
- DIGITAL AUDIO INPUTS
- 1 x TOSLINK optical, 1 x S/PDIF coaxial, 1 x TV ARC
- BLUETOOTH 4.2 A2DP/AVRCP supporting SBC, aptX and aptX HD codecs compatible with Bluetooth headphones.
- Compatibility TOSLINK optical: 16/24bit 32-96kHz PCM only S/PDIF coaxial: 16/24bit 32-192kHz PCM only USB Audio Class 1: Up to 24-bit 96kHz (asynchronous) USB Audio Class 2: Up to 32-bit 384kHz and up to DSD 256 Bluetooth: 4.2 A2DP/AVRCP supporting up to aptX HD (24bit 48kHz) UPnP, Local USB media, Airplay 2, Chromecast built-in, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, TIDAL, Qobuz, Roon Ready.
- Dimensions: 12″ W x 3.54″ H x 12″ D