Gold Note A6-EVO II SpeakerJuly 8, 2019
Gold Note PSU-1000July 8, 2019
Beauty and Innovation Merged in One Creation
A3 EVO is the 2-way bass reflex bookshelf loudspeaker with a 6 ” mid-woofer in annealed high-density polypropylene with an eternally rigid and light density and a 1 ” tweeter with silk dome.
The 6 “Mid-woofer is produced by SEAS following our specifications to obtain a driver in annealed polypropylene that allows an exceptionally wide and powerful response in low frequency and uncommon linearity to transients for natural and dynamic reproduction of the music.
The 1 ” Tweeter cooled with fluid iron is manufactured by Audax and adopts a generous ferrite magnet and an aluminum flange. The silk dome allows a reproduction
without break-up with considerable extension.
The speaker cabinet is made of internally reinforced HDF. The rear reflex duct is made of anodized aluminum. The main structure of the acoustic diffuser is beautifully lacquered in glossy black or real walnut wood. In this way, the A3 EVOs represent an elegant piece of furniture in the homes of the most demanding fans. The components that make up the filter are all of the highest quality and made to specifications by the best companies in the market, even the internal wiring cables are entirely produced by Gold Note in Italy.
- Main features: 2-way Bass Reflex Bookshelf speaker
- Frequency response: 45-20000Hz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 88dB SPL 2,83Vs/1m
- Tweeter: 1” soft dome driver
- Midwoofer: 6” Double cooked polypropylene
- Suggested power amplifier: 20-120W
- Max power handling: 100W RMS
- Impedance: 6ohm nominal
- Crossover: 2500Hz at 12dB/Octave
- Binding posts: Gold Nickel-Free Rhodium-Plated Notes
- Dimensions: 345mm H x 295mm D x 240mm L
- Weight: 20kg / pair