Gold Note MediterraneoJune 19, 2019
Gold Note B-5.1 TonearmJune 19, 2019
Beauty and Innovation Merged in One Creation
A well-designed tonearm should perform at its best with every cartridge while keeping things simple and effective, being easy to install and use. Add quality materials and elegant looks and you’ll have B-7 Ceramic. Carefully hand made in Italy with only one purpose: make your cartridge dive deep into the vinyl and bring to life the most natural and detailed music. Inside B-7 Ceramic you’ll find four high precision micro ceramic ball-bearings manufactured in Germany by GRW, these ball-bearings are treated singularly and sealed to preserve their integrity and extreme precision, a crucial factor to enable noiseless functionality to let you enjoy every single nuance in your records. B-7 Ceramic effective length of 242mm with 19mm overhang makes it easy to install on any turntable. The Azimuth is adjustable through a pair of 2mm micro bolts to set up the shell perfectly.
The rear arm wand is dampened with silicon spacer to reduce unwanted vibrations and handles a finely machined Stainless Steel counterweight to set up most phono cartridges (up to 15-gram mass). The vertical ultra-low friction ceramic ball-bearings are pivoted through stainless steel bolts manually adjusted, the horizontal movement is driven by two micro ball-bearings directly inserted in the main rectified pivot. With a 23mm diameter arm shaft, B-7 Ceramic can be secured on every turntable, improving performances and everyday pleasure.
- Typology: 9” Ball Bearing Tonearm, Total length: 325mm
- Total weight: 200g, Effective length: 242mm
- Overhang: 19mm, Offset: 24°
- Arm wand: titanium with 6 different sections
- Shaft: 23mm, Dynamic effective mass: 10g
- VTF: 0.186N (19g), VTA: adjustable on the collar
- Lift: hydraulic, Anti-skating: wire
- Azimuth: adjustable on the headshell
- Internal cables: AWG36 Hyper Litz shielded 99,99% OFC
- External cables: 1,5m 4 pole DIN/RCA