Hana SL/SH CartridgeDecember 17, 2018
Dynavector 20X2L / 20X2H CartridgeDecember 21, 2018
A little background info…
First released in 1978 and recipient of the prestigious (at the time) Design and Engineering Award at the Chicago CES in both 1978 and 1981. The new Dynavector 10X5 MKII MC cartridge presents a new benchmark in High Output MC cartridge performance not requiring a step-up device or MC phono preamplifier.
Principle Improvements for the DV10X5 MKII
Along with several exclusive Dynavector technologies that include Magnetic Flux Damping, Softened Magnetism (Patent) and powerful neodymium magnets that provide the smooth treble response Dynavector are renowned for.
The Dynavector 10X5 MKII also features an improved stylus assembly with the nude diamond “Shibata III” line contact stylus and improved hardened cantilever material. These improvements ensure secure tracking ability over even the most torturous of record grooves whilst achieving extended high-frequency response and enhanced musical resolution.
The legendary Dynavector coil winding technology using the finest of wire has enabled the Dynavector 10X5 MKII to minutely increase the coil windings and achieve a reduction in impedance to 150 ohms whilst retaining a healthy 2.8mV output.
Mounting the cartridge to the tonearm is achieved by a rigid red aluminum head block that provides a stable platform for the cartridge along with easy and secure fixing to the tonearm.
- Stylus: Nude Diamond “Shibata III” Line Contact
- Cantilever: 6mm length hardened aluminum pipe
- Flux damper and softened magnetism
- Output Voltage: 2.8mV (at 1KHz, 5cm/sec.)
- Channel Separation: 25 dB (at 1KHz)
- Channel balance: 1.0 dB (at 1KHz)
- Frequency response: 20 – 20,000Hz (± 2dB)
- Compliance: 12 mm/N
- Tracking force: 1.8 – 2.2 g
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: > 1000 ohms
- Weight: 7.5 g
- Type: High output moving coil cartridge