Harbeth Monitor 30.2 XDMarch 15, 2020
Harbeth C7ES-3 40thAnniversary 2-way Bookshelf SpeakerMarch 15, 2020
Harbeth P3ESR XD
Some background info:
The shoebox sized P3ESR produces the wonderfully natural Harbeth sound yet occupies almost no space in the listening room. The design secret lies in combining the exclusive Harbeth RADIAL2 cone technology with a lifetime’s expertise in achieving the perfect sound balance in a small cabinet. Unbelievable bass, pinpoint imaging and a deep, involving soundstage are the hallmarks of this ‘use anywhere’, beautifully crafted speaker. The Harbeth P3ESR brings real listening pleasure to all types of music and speech. With the additional added features of Harbeth’s XD range including: the latest WBT-nextgen binding posts, British-made audio grade poly capacitors, and Harbeth’s ultra-pure OFC internal cable.
- System: 2-way sealed: Harbeth-made 110mm RADIAL2™ mid/bass driver, 19mm Ferro-cooled dome tweeter with HexGrille.
- Frequency response: 75Hz – 20kHz +/-3dB free space, 1m with grille on, smooth off-axis response
- Nominal impedance: 6 ohms – easy to drive. Sensitivity: 83.5dB/1W/1m.
- Suggested power: Works with a wide choice of amplifiers, ideally from 15W/channel. Power handling: 50W programme.
- Connector: Two WBT Nextgen Binding Posts.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 306 x 189 x 202mm. Optimum position: Overall performance optimised for use away from walls.
- Tweeter and stands: Tweeter: 230mm up from bottom. Stands: typically 600mm (24 inches)
- Weight: 6.3kg each, without packing. Packing: One matched pair per carton
- Finish: Cherry, Olive Ash, Rosewood