Vintage Sony TTS 2500 TurntableDecember 12, 2019
Harbeth P3ESR XDMarch 15, 2020
The multi award-winning M30.2 loudspeaker
brings a smooth, well-rounded and clear sound to the home audio system, all in a convenient cabinet size. The smallest Harbeth to be engineered around the exclusive 200mm Harbeth RADIAL2 bass/mid unit — derived from the reference M40.2 — the M30.2 space-saver disappears into the listening room. The outstanding midrange clarity and controlled bass bring music to life in a wide range of domestic listening environments and makes for a perfect front-centre-rear-channel surround sound system. The M30.2 Anniversary model features; the latest WBT-nextgen binding posts, a new-look tweeter with silver hex grille, British-made audio grade poly capacitors, and Harbeth’s XD ultra-pure OFC internal cable.
- System: 2-way vented: 200mm Harbeth RADIAL bass/midrange; 25mm ferr-cooled soft dome tweeter.
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 20kHz +/-3dB, free-space, grille on, smooth off-axis response.
- Nominal impedance: 6 ohms – easy to drive. Sensitivity: 85dB/1W/1m.
- Suggested power: Works with a wide choice of amplifiers, ideally from 25W/channel. Power handling: 150W programme.
- Connector: Two WBT-Nextgen Binding Posts.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 460 x 277 x 275mm (+12mm for grille and binding posts).
- Optimum position: Overall performance optimised for use away from walls. Stands: Optimally to bring ears level with tweeters.
- (Tweeter: 320mm up from cabinet base).
- Weight: 11.6kg each, without packing. Packing: Single speaker per protective carton.
- Finish: Cherry, Tamo Ash, Walnut